Finally my Ink Twiggy has arrived!

1. After the months of debating, box, twiggy, city, day. Blah, blah, blah. I finally received my Ink Twiggy and Peter at Barneys in MA did an AMAZING job of picking out a non veiney, smooshy, smooth bag for me. I love her so much. This bag was a gift from my DH which makes it even more special. (this one I don't have to hide:shame: ) Anyway, the bag came around 4pm and by 7 I was already using it. Marched my Ink box right back to NM for a refund. If anyone wants the Ink box, it's at NM in White Plains. Thanks for taking the time to read my happy post. :yes:

2. Hooray, Z! :yahoo: Congrats on your lovely new ink twiggy! It sounds divine! Please post pics when you get a chance. :flowers:

3. wooot woot! ink twiggy!!
    congrats!

4. please post pics of the leather! yay, we have the same bag now!

5. I would love nothing more then to share photos of her beauty. But I am working on my 5yr olds PC. My laptop is back at HP once again:sad: :sad:

6. Yay! It sounds amazing! please post pics when you get a chance!:heart:

7. Congrat dear!! Post pic when you can!! :smile:

8. yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that's wonderful news, congratulations Z&J :wlae:

9. :love: im still loving this colour!!! congrats!!!

10. congrats!

11. Congratulations. Ink is a great color.

12. She sounds beautiful and YAY for Twiggys!!! Ink is such a complex colour, it's very beautiful! Congratulations and wear her in the best of health!

(When you said you are using your 5 yr old's computer, I pictured you sitting on one of those kiddie chairs at a kiddie table, with your knees under your elbows - made me grin!)

Please post pictures when you can!

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. Ohhh CONGRATS Z&J ..... to this GORGEOUS Ink Twiggy but also to your lovely DH :flowers: :yahoo: :love:

14. Congrats Z !!!!
    Can't wait to see pics !!!

15. Hooray! I can wait to see some pics! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice