finally! my first.....

nancypants

O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
MC CLES.

i got it from let trade last week. sorry i don't have pictures yet.
it was super fast shipping and i did't have to pay any duties.

one thing though, it was more "used" than expected... i don't mind the patina, but the white on both sides are kinda grayish and the sides kind of balloon out. i think the previous owner stuffed the poor little thing. :sad:

i wiped down both sides of it with a wet nap. it helped just a littlie bit. i know i got a great deal but i can't help feeling a wee bit sad.

one question to all you cles :heart:ers. what do you guys use it for? as a keychain? coin purse? let me know cuz i have no idea what to do with mine!

if you love it...give it a few good wipes and do not over stuff her she will come back to life for you..love the MC cles..can't wait for your pics..congrats on your new LV baby!!!!

mine is stuffed with cards/ drivers lic and some change,
keys attached.

MC CLES.

i got it from let trade last week. sorry i don't have pictures yet.
it was super fast shipping and i did't have to pay any duties.

one thing though, it was more "used" than expected... i don't mind the patina, but the white on both sides are kinda grayish and the sides kind of balloon out. i think the previous owner stuffed the poor little thing. :sad:

i wiped down both sides of it with a wet nap. it helped just a littlie bit. i know i got a great deal but i can't help feeling a wee bit sad.

one question to all you cles :heart:ers. what do you guys use it for? as a keychain? coin purse? let me know cuz i have no idea what to do with mine!

Attachments

• 140808.jpg
    140808.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4885i.jpg
    IMG_4885i.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4930.jpg
    IMG_4930.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4887i.jpg
    IMG_4887i.jpg