finally! my first.....

nancypants

O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
MC CLES.

i got it from let trade last week. sorry i don't have pictures yet.
it was super fast shipping and i did't have to pay any duties.

one thing though, it was more "used" than expected... i don't mind the patina, but the white on both sides are kinda grayish and the sides kind of balloon out. i think the previous owner stuffed the poor little thing. :sad:

i wiped down both sides of it with a wet nap. it helped just a littlie bit. i know i got a great deal but i can't help feeling a wee bit sad.

one question to all you cles :heart:ers. what do you guys use it for? as a keychain? coin purse? let me know cuz i have no idea what to do with mine!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
mine is stuffed with cards/ drivers lic and some change,
keys attached.

MC CLES.

i got it from let trade last week. sorry i don't have pictures yet.
it was super fast shipping and i did't have to pay any duties.

one thing though, it was more "used" than expected... i don't mind the patina, but the white on both sides are kinda grayish and the sides kind of balloon out. i think the previous owner stuffed the poor little thing. :sad:

i wiped down both sides of it with a wet nap. it helped just a littlie bit. i know i got a great deal but i can't help feeling a wee bit sad.

one question to all you cles :heart:ers. what do you guys use it for? as a keychain? coin purse? let me know cuz i have no idea what to do with mine!

Attachments

• 140808.jpg
    140808.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4885i.jpg
    IMG_4885i.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4930.jpg
    IMG_4930.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4887i.jpg
    IMG_4887i.jpg