Finally, my first ZC!!! reveal*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As some of you PFers may know, I was out on the hunt for the perfect ZC for quite a while now. And when i went into the MJ store, I did not know what colors to expect and such. But to my surprise, I found the PERFECT zip clutch!!! AND it was on sale too!!
    sooo here she is.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TADAA!! The blue metallic zip clutch :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    no flash

[​IMG]
    with flash

yay! I just can't stop looking at it because its such a perfect color for me :P

2. That is freakin Hot! Jeeze metallic blue, Gorgeous!

3. gorgeous! I want one

4. congrats!!!! i too just won my first one on ebay! i LOVE that metallic color! my dream one is the metallic fuschia....do you mind me asking how much you paid??

5. Ooh, I die! I love it! The color, the metallic, the quilting...perfection!

6. Beautiful! Congrats.

7. wow! that's amazing. we didn't get that style and color here in the u.s. so yours is basically one of a kind! i love it. congrats!

8. that is gorgeous! i haven't seen that color zc around here at all! congrats!

9. Thanks everyone!! Its weird how my SA called this color metallic grey, but it looks blue to me!

Wifeyb - I got this clutch at 30% off from the original price, which is $495, so I paid around $346!

10. oh yes i was going to say. here its called metallic dark grey. i have a eugenie in that color and i love it!

11. thanks shes georgous!!!!

12. Loooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee it!

13. Wow, I love it! I didn't know there was a metallic clutch in this amazing color! Congrats on a great find....

14. Beautiful! You have no idea what you are in for. LOL I have about 10 ZCs and I am always looking for colors I don't have. It's a sickness. :P

15. BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!