Finally My First Chanel :)

jsc6

Apr 2, 2008
After lurking around the Chanel forum for quite sometime i decided to finally take the plunge. I went to my local boutique in hopes to buy the Jumbo Flap but i noticed that the chains were really squeaky! Do any of you ladies notice this or was it just me?

Anyways, I ended up coming home with 2.55 reissue (i'm not sure the exact name of the bag or the color .. haha) BUT i absolutely LOVE IT!! I'll post pictures asap!:yahoo:

congrats!!! get ready to become chanel obsessed!! can't wait to see photos!:yes::yes:

I recently got the jumbo and my chains do squeak a bit but I'm hoping in time it will go away :s

After lurking around the Chanel forum for quite sometime i decided to finally take the plunge. I went to my local boutique in hopes to buy the Jumbo Flap but i noticed that the chains were really squeaky! Do any of you ladies notice this or was it just me?

Anyways, I ended up coming home with 2.55 reissue (i'm not sure the exact name of the bag or the color .. haha) BUT i absolutely LOVE IT!! I'll post pictures asap!:yahoo:

Sounds gorgeous ... can't wait for modeling pics!

You don't know what you just started! :heart: Chanel is very addictive!

The chain issue is strange - I have 6 jumbos and only one of them squeaks! Very loudly! But none of the others do:confused1: You just have to find the right one!

Congratulations!!:yahoo: