Finally! My first bbag! :)

lilflobowl

V
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
I finally got my first bbag! :love: It wasn't planned for - my friend wanted to go check out bbags & asked me to bring her shopping today but in the end I was the one who ended up spending! :roflmfao: I had been thinking about buying this exact bbag when I'm up in Europe this year but when I saw it today I just couldn't let go!! The leather is soft & supple, the colour exactly like how I'd imagined it to be.. it didn't hurt that I had not one, but two (my bf) enablers!

Now I'm feeling the hole in my bank account & I'm still a bit shocked that I actually finally bought one but there's a lot of love for this baby of mine. Enjoy the pics!

I wasn't really able to capture how vivid the true 'pop' of the colour but it's really a lot more electrifying in person!

P1030599.jpg
P1030605.jpg
P1030604.jpg

The pictures aren't too big. They are lovely, they show off the gorgeous leather :drool:

Congrats on your EB First... it's a beauty :love: I am always impressed when I go to NM and check out this color IRL. It's just a stunner, and the leather is always fabulous. Congrats!!! :jammin: