Finally! My first bbag! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally got my first bbag! :love: It wasn't planned for - my friend wanted to go check out bbags & asked me to bring her shopping today but in the end I was the one who ended up spending! :roflmfao: I had been thinking about buying this exact bbag when I'm up in Europe this year but when I saw it today I just couldn't let go!! The leather is soft & supple, the colour exactly like how I'd imagined it to be.. it didn't hurt that I had not one, but two (my bf) enablers!

Now I'm feeling the hole in my bank account & I'm still a bit shocked that I actually finally bought one but there's a lot of love for this baby of mine. Enjoy the pics!

2. What is it? Where is it? :P

3. coming coming!
    i'm uploading them now

4. I wasn't really able to capture how vivid the true 'pop' of the colour but it's really a lot more electrifying in person!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Oops.. the pictures are a lot bigger than I imagined they would be!

6. Gorgeous electric blue first.

7. Gorgeous, congrats!! As for pictures, they're great!! I love BIG pictures of Bbags!! :tup:

8. The pictures aren't too big. They are lovely, they show off the gorgeous leather :drool:

Congrats on your EB First... it's a beauty :love: I am always impressed when I go to NM and check out this color IRL. It's just a stunner, and the leather is always fabulous. Congrats!!! :jammin:

9. Gorgeous! Congrats on your first bbag!

10. thanks! :smile:

11. Congrats!!! Welcome aboard in Bbag-world!!!

12. CONGRATS!!! I love EB, your First is just GORGEOUS!!!

13. ooh, you got one! ;) congrats!

14. I sure did! I asked Shu to text me when she gets any more blacks btw. Pity you couldn't make it down this afternoon... you could've been my third enabler! :lol:

15. I so love eb! Congrats on your first Bal bag.