Finally, My First (and 2nd) H Purchase!!! H Belt(s) !PICS!

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
I wanted so bad for my first Hermes purchase to be perfect, well it took actually two purchases to make it perfect...:shame:

Short Version - Two New H Belts!

Long Version and belt sizing education - Why 2 belts? Because of the crazy sizing - or perhaps my crazy sizing:cursing:!! In the store, I tried the belts on with jeans, and a 95 fit well (3rd hole). I thought two extra holes would make it work for my dress pants, boy was I wrong (and if you punch = no exchange). So I went in a few days later and tried on belts with dress pants and the 85 fit best (middle hole). I was so upset that I screwed everything up:crybaby:. So if you do the math (which I did obsessively in my head) having them cut the belt to a 90 should have been perfect, right? WRONG...90 fits but felt too short for jeans on bloated days and too loose for dress pants (aka more holes). So what did I do? :sweatdrop: Bought the 85 too, I justified this by getting another color, my favorite H color, Blue Jean! Oh, and another buckle too:girlsigh:...so without further adieu...

May I Introduce to You...Ms. Black Box/Blue Jean in 85 for dress pants and Ms. Black Box/Gold in 95 (with now 5 holes) for low rise Jeans/Shorts:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_1507.JPG
    IMG_1507.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1508.JPG
    IMG_1508.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1512.JPG
    IMG_1512.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_1514.JPG
    IMG_1514.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 369
Ok, :lol: that was the best story ever! I loved it! Congrats on your belts-for-ever-occasion-including-but-not-limited-to: Bloating, work pants, jeans and everything in between!:roflmfao:

lol...don't shop for belts when you are bloated!

after I wrote this story I just realized I could have just punched a 6th hole in the 95, but then there would be too much slack on the other end with dress pants??? No incentive to keep a trim waist? And no blue jean? Gosh this saga is continuing in real time!:wtf::roflmfao:

I thought Freakin math problems would be overwith by this time in my life!

This combo is awesome with Khaki pants, Black Tank, Black Blazer, Killer Black Patent Heels...and a bag with shiny gold hardware mixes well!

attachment.php