Finally, My First (and 2nd) H Purchase!!! H Belt(s) !PICS!

LOL, congrats on your new belts! I so get what you're facing. I have the black/togo in 82 (which is not so common I was told) and I thought that would solve the problem of going for either 80 (too small for low slung jeans) and 85 (too big for waist dresses). Boy, was I wrong. With 82, I could do hipster jeans (first or last hole depending which way you see) but not on the waist (even with the extra inner hole added). I think it would look too weird having too many holes punched for the waist. Or it could be just an excuse to get another belt, esp one with a different hardware colour buckle, LOL!!!

LOL! I was and am in the same situation~ I bought an 85, but now after slimming a bit, I need more holes. The 80 felt too small...stange isn't it??

I loved your story and I completely relate..I love your belts. I get so many comments on my belts at work. They ask.."is that an H?" I say yes~ They have no clue what the H is for...LOL!

Congrats to you!!!:heart:

Your new belts are gorgeous and I know you will look great in them. I don't have even a spec of courage to try on an Hermes belt. No way, my ego just isn't ready for the experience.

^^ Tiger and Lucci, that goes for me too, people here are not familiar w H so I could tell them I had it specially made, lol. I totally understand the need for belts in two lengths, my hips and waist are not very proportionate, I think I will need two different sizes, w one size between them.

Gorgeous belts and buckles brunettetiger. Loved your story aswell.
I really want an H belt, in fact about 2, but I know the sizing will get to me too!!!
Dont know if I could stand the stress or embarassment :P

Congratulations on your two new belts in two sizes. What a perfect purchase with your H initial. :tup:

attachment.php