Finally, My First (and 2nd) H Purchase!!! H Belt(s) !PICS!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted so bad for my first Hermes purchase to be perfect, well it took actually two purchases to make it perfect...:shame:

Short Version - Two New H Belts!

Long Version and belt sizing education - Why 2 belts? Because of the crazy sizing - or perhaps my crazy sizing:cursing:!! In the store, I tried the belts on with jeans, and a 95 fit well (3rd hole). I thought two extra holes would make it work for my dress pants, boy was I wrong (and if you punch = no exchange). So I went in a few days later and tried on belts with dress pants and the 85 fit best (middle hole). I was so upset that I screwed everything up:crybaby:. So if you do the math (which I did obsessively in my head) having them cut the belt to a 90 should have been perfect, right? WRONG...90 fits but felt too short for jeans on bloated days and too loose for dress pants (aka more holes). So what did I do? :sweatdrop: Bought the 85 too, I justified this by getting another color, my favorite H color, Blue Jean! Oh, and another buckle too:girlsigh:...so without further adieu...

May I Introduce to You...Ms. Black Box/Blue Jean in 85 for dress pants and Ms. Black Box/Gold in 95 (with now 5 holes) for low rise Jeans/Shorts:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Ok, :lol: that was the best story ever! I loved it! Congrats on your belts-for-ever-occasion-including-but-not-limited-to: Bloating, work pants, jeans and everything in between!:roflmfao:

3. lol...don't shop for belts when you are bloated!

after I wrote this story I just realized I could have just punched a 6th hole in the 95, but then there would be too much slack on the other end with dress pants??? No incentive to keep a trim waist? And no blue jean? Gosh this saga is continuing in real time!:wtf::roflmfao:

I thought Freakin math problems would be overwith by this time in my life!

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:You are too funny!!( I can't even type I'm laughing so haRD!)

5. Oopps!:lol:

6. bloated=1 hole over to the left

7. LOL... men would never understand all the things we go through...:P
    Congrats... the H buckles are beautiful!:tup:

8. This combo is awesome with Khaki pants, Black Tank, Black Blazer, Killer Black Patent Heels...and a bag with shiny gold hardware mixes well!

[​IMG]

9. Men don't have this problem at all. One belt, 2nd hole for jeans, 3rd for dress pants (maybe)=Done.

10. Well I can't wait to see some action pictures! That^^^ sounds like a great combo! :tup:

11. Classic Combo...Crisp White Shirt, Black Pants, Pearls, and my gold H buckle:heart::yes: and of course Killer Heels!

[​IMG]

12. No birkin yet...would my Balenciaga Work and LV Cabas Mezzo be welcomed in modeling shots in the Hermes forum?

13. Congrats on your 2 belts!!! Love your story too...:roflmfao:

14. My 95 is getting real jealous of my 85...so I will give her (and her holes) the spotlight! Vintage T-Shirt, Jeans, Boots, black or blue jean birkin someday...
    [​IMG]

15. Two is better than one, right? :biggrin: Congrats!