Finally, my ever 1st Louis Vuitton baby.. welcome to my reveal..

Finally jumping on here to continue this reveal. Day 2 here in Hawaii, busy day. It's currently 11:30pm, but I wanted to update this thread with some more photos before I log off for bed. My apologies for the delay, I know I kept you guys excited, trust me, I haven't taken her out to play during this vacation yet so I am excited too. Wanted to also take some time to say hello to some new friends here!

Aloha to Honolulu :wave:
Can’t wait to see what you purchased :smile:

Hi aurore! :flowers: Nice to meet you here on the LV sub forum!

Show us your new beauty!!

Hello fabuleux! :smile:

Can’t wait to see what you got

Hi a.s.h.l.e.y.! Here we go! Thanks for patiently waiting!

:yahoo:happy for you! Lets see this beauty.

Hello and thank you Suburbachic!! :blush:

Congrats on your 1st LV. Can't wait to see the beauty.
Share the pics.

Hi Sakshi.Mathur! Thank you! The photos are coming after this reply to comments post! Tks for waiting!;)

What beauty did you get? Open open!

Hi Bumbles! I got a.... wait for it...... it's coming after this post!

Congratulations on your purchase! I'm excited to see what it is... :amuse:

Thank you diorrstars! ;)

Can't wait to see!

Thanks for waiting patiently leechiyong!:flowers:

Can't wait to see it. I purchased my first NEW LV yesterday. I have a Preloved one, but the feeling of a NEW LV is just awesome!!

Yay!!! Congrats on your purchase. Whether it be preloved or brand new, I always feel just as happy with acquiring a new bag. I hope you're loving yours! Do you have a thread or photos somewhere? I'd love to see what you got!

I remember you from the Miu Miu forum long ago! Congratulations for whatever it is! :idea:

Hello my friend!!!!!! It is so nice to see you on here again. I took a few years of a hiatus and just now trickling back.. so happy to see a friendly face here. xoxo

I wish I was in Hawaii right now!

Can’t wait to see what you got!!

Hello merc_g! :amuse: Wishing you were here too! Lots of palm trees and warm weather. Sandy beaches. Is there a travel thread somewhere I can share pics.. hehe

Hi Anna! Happy to see you in the LV forum. I've jumped the RM forum ship and spend most of my time in these parts :smile: Congrats!

ANOTHER FRIENDLY FACE! Hello MJDaisy

I wanna seeeeeeee!!!

Thanks for waiting Irishgrrrl! Photos to come after this post. :angel:

Thank you to those who waited patiently for me. I've been working a lot this year on my 'digital minimalism', which means I've limited my use on my phone during this vacation. I did not plan on updating this thread on the move. Anyways, I am just as excited to be sharing these photos as I have yet to use her!

Here we go:

Attachments

• IMG_9229.jpg
    IMG_9229.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 500
Reactions: diorrstars