FINALLY my dream Jackie has arrived!

hillaryhath

Manic Pixie Purseuer
Oct 27, 2013
NYC
I love it so much! I'm still debating on getting the classic red and green stripe one, but this one is definitely way more *me* and I made it my personal mission to get one as soon as I saw it on gucci.com in the spring. I'm glad I got a classic bag but with a quirky touch, especially a fushica one :biggrin:

Attachments

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Congratulations! Classic with a twist!

Keep the one that is more 'me' (you) the colours are ladylike and with a little pop of 'zing'.

Apr 16, 2008
New York City
I love it so much! I'm still debating on getting the classic red and green stripe one, but this one is definitely way more *me* and I made it my personal mission to get one as soon as I saw it on gucci.com in the spring. I'm glad I got a classic bag but with a quirky touch, especially a fushica one :biggrin:

Very Cute! Congratulations!!

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I love the fuschia. The pop of color is nice