Finally my day has come!!!!!

rainy1

O.G.
Dec 20, 2009
I have been wanting a Louis for as long as I can remember. Every year my husband tries to get me one but I always tell him that I am not sure of which one I would get even though I ALWAYS knew which one I loved the most. I always found a reason to put it off.....the kids, the house the "other" things that the money could be used for, but I finally did it!!!

I was soooooooo giddy just like a small child!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,685
I have been wanting a Louis for as long as I can remember. Every year my husband tries to get me one but I always tell him that I am not sure of which one I would get even though I ALWAYS knew which one I loved the most. I always found a reason to put it off.....the kids, the house the "other" things that the money could be used for, but I finally did it!!!

I was soooooooo giddy just like a small child!

Yay!!! How exciting :smile:. Let's see!

It was such a cool experience. I felt like a princess. The SA was awesome she really took her time with me. I tried to play cool but I know I was so super excited. On a funny note my 15 son came with me and he knows I always have buyers regret even on the smallest things. He said he was hungry after the LV experience and wanted to stop for lunch. Before we left the car he encouraged me to switch my bags because "what if someone breaks into the car and (gasp) steals my louis that I waited so long for?" Well with that thought in my head I quickly switched bags and we headed in to eat. Before he opened the door for me he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said "congratulations mom you deserve it and now there's no way you can return it because now it is used!" What a stinker! I've raised quite the young man some woman will benefit greatly one day!

It was such a cool experience. I felt like a princess. The SA was awesome she really took her time with me. I tried to play cool but I know I was so super excited. On a funny note my 15 son came with me and he knows I always have buyers regret even on the smallest things. He said he was hungry after the LV experience and wanted to stop for lunch. Before we left the car he encouraged me to switch my bags because "what if someone breaks into the car and (gasp) steals my louis that I waited so long for?" Well with that thought in my head I quickly switched bags and we headed in to eat. Before he opened the door for me he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said "congratulations mom you deserve it and now there's no way you can return it because now it is used!" What a stinker! I've raised quite the young man some woman will benefit greatly one day!
That is a very touching story! Enjoy your beautiful new bag, I am very excited for you.

What a sweet young man. Nice joke on mom. Congrats and Enjoy