Finally...my collection and recent purchases

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Ok, I finally got all my CLs out of their boxes (while DH was napping) for a group shot and I realize I have a lot of black shoes! I think I need to edit but I :heart: them all!

First, my recent purchases: Nude Clichy, Black Jolie, Red Patent VP, Bronze Python VP and Leopard Yoyo Zeppa. I'm currently waiting for my Glitter NP.

attachment.php

Here are the two pairs I got with the help of my CL Angel (you know who you are :P).
attachment.php

For anyone who is wondering how the red patent VP compare to the Wine Red Rolando. They are pretty similar just shade is just slightly off. I forgot which one was a bit darker.
attachment.php

The money shot! Can you see I have too many pairs of black CLs? Do you guys think 3 pairs of VP are too much? I'm pre-ordered the Patent Black w/ VP and I'm hoping to get Nude VP also.
attachment.php

:nuts: Don't kill me but this was what is looked like when I took them out of the box and gently put them in a pile! LOL!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3170 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3170 (Small).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 3,138
  • IMG_3186 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3186 (Small).JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 4,437
  • IMG_3168 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3168 (Small).JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 3,050
  • IMG_3171 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3171 (Small).JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 3,008
  • IMG_3162 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3162 (Small).JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 3,023
Great collection! I love the bronze VPs (aren't they fabolous - can't wait to wear them) and the red VPs. I don't think 3 VPs are too much. Now I probably would focus on a little color for spring - or some more great neutrals. I don't wear black shoes that often so to me that looks like an awful lot!!!

Your collection is so gorgeous. :drool: And I don't think you can have too many pairs of black shoes. They go with pretty much everything. But your red ones are all just TDF.

OOOH stunning! all of them! love the new pairs esp the bronze vps! but you need some color girl! something fun like yellow or green or blue! or something!