FINALLY!!!! My classic jumbo is here......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:After a long long wait, I went to collect my classic caviar jumbo with silver hardware. It has taken more than 4 weeks for this beauty to get to me (the seller took a while!!!) but she's here and I LOVE her!!!:love:

Here are a couple of pics.

Attached Files:

2. The first thing I did (well I checked my new bag out thoroughly first of course!) when I got home, was to take out my vintage lambskin jumbo and compare how they both looked. Thought I'd share comparison pics.

Attached Files:

3. Great bag, congrats.

4. Wahhh I love your black jumbo!! Now we're jumbo sisters hehe, can't wait to see you carrying it the next time we meet!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wow!

6. lovely pics! congrats!

7. Congrats, don't you love it? hehe I love mine! =)

8. Congrats to you!

9. Love it!

I cant understand why I haven't got one yet!!!!! I feel stupid!

10. congratulations!!!! :heart:
    the size and it being caviar makes it very practical for everyday use - I'm thinking about getting one myself :P

Enjoy your bag!

11. Beautiful and classic bag, congrats.

12. Your new jumbo looks great on you! I want a black caviar jumbo w/ shw so badly now!

13. Babe!!! She looks gorgeous on you!!! Can't wait to see you with this new baby!

14. Shoebuyer37, Kimalee, margaritas, gacats, michele - thanks so much!
    Queen mahra, Evenstar, echo_23 - you gals should definitely get one!!!
    babevivtan - thanks for enlarging the pics
    C & A - I'll be carrying her the next time we meet up, for sure!

15. It looks wonderful on you, congratulations - The silver HW is my fav!