Finally my Canard Velo!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I received my Canard Velo and am in love with the Color. I have experimented with different Bal Colors and styles and find that the Day and Velo work the best for me. For reference I am 5ft 2 inches tall.
The leather on my bag is slightly distressed and I can see this becoming a smooshy puddle soon. I personally prefer Bal neutrals colorwise.

Attachments

abitobling

Feb 28, 2007
Congrats on your beautiful bag - what a find!! I just posted about Town vs. Velo strap length and I'm 5'2" also. Would love to see a pic of you wearing the Velo cross body!

TMitch6542

May 14, 2008
Massachusetts
Liz--your bag is absolutley stunning. And it looks great on you. Seems to be a perfect size. And your photos really seem to capture the true color of Canard. Congrautlations!

hohoho

Feb 21, 2007
Beautiful! Can I ask you where did you got this? I'm looking for one as well. Thanks!!

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
Absolutely beautiful Liz! I am really loving Canard and I am hoping that your pictures are representative of the color. I am searching high and low for a RH Day, but haven't come up lucky yet. Your Velo gives me renewed energy to start the search again! Congrats!

Last edited:

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Beautiful! Can I ask you where did you got this? I'm looking for one as well. Thanks!!

hohoho: I purchased this bag from Balenciaga London. The Balenciaga stores in the US did not purchase the Velo in any of the collection colors.
Why don't you call Seyna in Bal London or email them. Unfortunately their phone is out of service today and not working. Perhaps she can locate one for you. I am very happy with my bag. To be honest Canard and Olive are the only colors I am loving from this season.

purses&pugs: I do just love the Velo style. I understand that it is being included in Bals Fall 2010 collection so I will be buying another in the fall.