Finally! My Burnt Orange Ergo Pleated Satchel...

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Earth
She's finally here, and she's Gorgeous!!!

The Burnt Orange is a very soft color and the leather is Vintage, and sooo soft! She's generously sized, as I'd hoped, and the 3 sections will give lots of room. I put my wallet 'du jour' inside the kiss-lock section and it will fit more. My kiss-lock closes sharply, and I love how it gives the illusion that the sides are snapped inward. :tup::tup::tup:

I see that pursegal posted her bags, too. So there are plenty of pics for all to see...

Attachments

sari_luna

Mar 15, 2008
Those are gorgeous! I wish I had this bag, you are so lucky. She's beautiful and the kisslocks are just cute! Congratulations!

Jan 2, 2008
Super cute, that bag is hot! Each time everyone posts a pic of their pleated satchel, it makes me want mine more and more! Congrats!! :smile:

lodilove

Jun 6, 2007
Gorgeous! i didn't think I'd like the orange but it is the perfect shade! Congrats!

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
LOVE it!!! it really looks nice and roomy, is your wallet a large one?

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
She's beautiful! The orange looks gorgeous! :nuts:

Thanks for the pic with your lovely wallet - it really helps to give a better idea of size. Much roomier than I had orginally thought. :yes:

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I am really liking this bag :tup: I can't believe how high the price is though! :wtf: I would LOVE to see modeling pics!!! :graucho:

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I am a little behind, but what are the measurements/style # of this bag? And it's $498 right? Ouch! So hot though! :okay: