Finally! My Burnt Orange Ergo Pleated Satchel...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She's finally here, and she's Gorgeous!!!

The Burnt Orange is a very soft color and the leather is Vintage, and sooo soft! She's generously sized, as I'd hoped, and the 3 sections will give lots of room. I put my wallet 'du jour' inside the kiss-lock section and it will fit more. My kiss-lock closes sharply, and I love how it gives the illusion that the sides are snapped inward. :tup::tup::tup:

I see that pursegal posted her bags, too. So there are plenty of pics for all to see...

IMGP1017tPF.jpg IMGP1019tPF.jpg IMGP1020tPF.jpg IMGP1022tPF.jpg IMGP1018tPF.jpg
  2. She's gorgeous! That color is so pretty!

3. Those are gorgeous! I wish I had this bag, you are so lucky. She's beautiful and the kisslocks are just cute! Congratulations!

4. Soooooooooo cute!

5. Glad you love it!

6. gorgeous.. can we get a modeling pic? :biggrin:

7. Super cute, that bag is hot! Each time everyone posts a pic of their pleated satchel, it makes me want mine more and more! Congrats!! :smile:

8. That color is so pretty! and I love your bag enjoy!

9. Gorgeous! i didn't think I'd like the orange but it is the perfect shade! Congrats!

10. LOVE it!!! it really looks nice and roomy, is your wallet a large one?

11. She's beautiful! The orange looks gorgeous! :nuts:

Thanks for the pic with your lovely wallet - it really helps to give a better idea of size. Much roomier than I had orginally thought. :yes:

12. I am really liking this bag :tup: I can't believe how high the price is though! :wtf: I would LOVE to see modeling pics!!! :graucho:

13. anyone have style number and price? Your bag is TDF!!!!!!!!!! I must have one!!!

14. I am a little behind, but what are the measurements/style # of this bag? And it's $498 right? Ouch! So hot though! :okay:

15. item number 12520

ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!!!