FINALLY: My 2014 Summer Sale Reveal!

Valienal

Sep 21, 2013
Hi everyone! I know I'm super late, but I wanted to do this reveal when I knew I was done with the sale haha. I'm 100% certain I'm definitely done!! Hahaha.

I just want to start off by saying over a year ago I started off as a Chanel n00b. I never imagined I could buy full price and started off as a secondhand buyer. After coming across TPF, I immersed myself in the information here and learned as much as I could. Soon enough I bought my first pair of earrings and eventually my beloved 14S black caviar mini with SHW.

This is my first sale experience with Chanel ever --- I didn't even know Chanel went on sale! I know I went a little crazy, but I'm proud of every single purchase.

Here's some lessons I learned that I will keep in mind for next sale:
1) Keep in touch with every single SA you can! They all have different items regardless of store, department store, and boutique!
2) It doesn't hurt to try looking for something. Even if your SA doesn't have it yet, maybe they will later.
3) Check back in with your SAs often as they have a lot of customers to work with and will not let you know if they get anything new unless they value you!
4) Be nice to your SAs! It will pay off in the long run. Also, this sale is crazy for them too, so I'm sure they can use all the emojis they can get :P
5) Most importantly: teamwork! Shoutout to louboutal, who I had so much fun navigating this sale with :smile:

Lastly, thanks to all you wonderful TPFers! I can't believe how many generous people there are on here!

Without further ado...

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,407
Last edited:
I'm going to start off with the smallest boxes :smile:

This lovely ring I bought for $87! I walked into my local NM about 5 days into the presale and hadn't expected to find anything. My SA took out an awesome tray of goodies including this ring from a past season...

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,516
When the sale frenzy started I hadn't even had an attack plan yet... so I basically texted every SA I ever texted before asking if they had any sale items.

One super sweet SA from NM in Dallas responded and emailed me all the sale jewelry she had. I saw these gorgeous earrings and loved them! I loved them even more after I found out how much they were...

$280! And they were from this year's season too. Needless to say I could not have thrown my credit card (figuratively speaking) faster. :P

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,417
I'm really happy about snagging this bracelet. I passed on it at first cut, and even at second cut! During the craziness of NM's final cut, my NM SA in Florida showed me she had this and even offered me two. I think I got this for around $160? I love that it has a turn clasp like a classic Chanel bag. And the leather is really supple. I bought a gold cuff early on in the sale but had to return it because my wrist is too small. This bracelet fits perfectly! :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 1,383
This classy skinny belt I got at second cut for $201 from my NM SA in San Antonio. It's black leather with a silver shiny CC logo. For patent leather it is surprisingly really soft. It can be worn around my waist, like in belt loops, but it can also be worn around your hips like a highwaisted look? I know I'll be able to wear this for years to come!:smile:

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,367
When the sale frenzy started I hadn't even had an attack plan yet... so I basically texted every SA I ever texted before asking if they had any sale items.

One super sweet SA from NM in Dallas responded and emailed me all the sale jewelry she had. I saw these gorgeous earrings and loved them! I loved them even more after I found out how much they were...

$280! And they were from this year's season too. Needless to say I could not have thrown my credit card (figuratively speaking) faster. :P

Oh these are gorgeous!

I love this scarf! I originally bought the small red and blue twilly scarf, but I'm so happy my NM SA in Florida showed me this. It has an art deco pattern to it, and I love the colors because they can match a lot of what I wear! It's silk and was made in Italy. I wish it were a little bit bigger, like the size of Alexander McQueen scarves, so it could be worn around my neck. But for $292, it ain't too shabby :P Too all you TPFers out there who wear scarves like these often, please show me your ways to style it :wave:

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,362
I was very fortunate to have so many thoughtful SAs who texted me as soon as they got something. I scored this awesome o-key chain purse from a Saks SA for $240. I returned this gorgeous lambskin camellia o-key case to NM because I thought it was too expensive and really mourned that return lol. So I was really happy to get this one, it's more practical since it's durable and duh, cheaper! :smartass: I've been using it every day since!

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,334
I gave this pretty wallet to my mom who is still of the firm belief that you should use Chanel only on special occasions, aka only to church lol! She's only used the GST I bought her 5 times, I swear!

Anyway, I got this from the same SA I bought the $87 ring from for $450 at first cut. It's pricey, but my mom loves it and I think it's a pretty unique piece. Being in person when I bought it at presale was helpful since I was able to pick out the one that wasn't damaged or stained. After this sale, I am definitely cautious of sale items not being in the best shape. But I have invested in some leather cleaner that has been doing wonders for the next item in my reveal...

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 1,323