FINALLY: My 2014 Summer Sale Reveal!

I'm so excited for you that my heart is racing. What wonderful classic pieces you found. I know you must be over the moon (and your mom too). Congratulations!!! You ROCK!

Omgosh, girl you are so sweet! No YOU ROCK for connecting me with your SAs during the sale! You were such a star sharing so much of your sale intel on the sale threads! Thanks so much for your kind, kind words. Have you gotten your sale finds yet? Hope you're loving your booties :smile:

You got some absolutely fabulous finds this sale season!!! You went from 0 to 10000000 in one month! Congrats on your awesome cj, shoes, boots, wallets, key holder, and red bag! WOWOWOW!

My saks SA somehow had this one out of blue about two weeks ago before he went on to vacation while he had almost nothing for bags or SLGs throughout the whole sale season!

We are wallet twins!

This was one of my first sale buys from my Saks SA from Boca Raton. I bought this at first cut at $435! I absolutely love it! It's so gorgeous and I've even considered using it as a clutch. Originally all the sale intel was that there would be no leather goods on sale at any of the stores or boutiques, but my Saks SA was one of the first to show me this and my most prized sale find. The only con is that it is a washed caviar so it has scratches and marks, but meltonian delicate leather cleaner in neutral has been a saving grace! So even though things are not in the best condition, it's always good to keep in mind that not all damage is permanent, especially for the sake of a good deal :peace:

Omgosh, girl you are so sweet! No YOU ROCK for connecting me with your SAs during the sale! You were such a star sharing so much of your sale intel on the sale threads! Thanks so much for your kind, kind words. Have you gotten your sale finds yet? Hope you're loving your booties :smile:

You're welcome! I bought too much stuff!!! I love every single piece too! I tried to be really selective, because there were just so many awesome deals they were hard to refuse.

I loved your advice about the SA's.
I travel often, so I make sure I visit every store that sales Chanel and make friends with one of the SA's. I text them and let them know when I am coming into town and ask them to find unique items I may be interested in. I've become good friends with many of them and look forward to visiting them. It really does help come sale time!!!