Finally..My 1st Reveal!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Teal Brynne so pretty, like the color and the tassle! Which outlet did you find the poppy zebra scarf? I couldn't find it at mine :sad:

2. Next...something everyone has been looking for..paid $19.99

Attached Files:

3. OMG, must be Christmas in Ohio! :yahoo:

4. Got the Poppy scarf in Cincinatti

5. This one was a gift from my sister I think she bought it a while ago at Nordstrom. I have not seen it before. Parker NYC Tote

Attached Files:

6. One more to go!

7. I'm sooooo jealous of the agenda! Would love to find one at my outlet.

8. I love it all you lucky girl!

9. great finds! I wish I could make it to the Cincinnati outlets, but I'm closest to Aurora and sometimes Jeffersonville.

10. I go to Jeffersonville...how far is Aurora from there? Cinci is about 40 min from Jeffersonville.

11. Great finds. Especially like the evening out bag.

12. And finally...I have been torn on whether or not to return this to FP and get the purple from my outlet but now I think I am just going to keep it......Gray Croc Embossed Audrey with matching Ziparound Wallet!

Attached Files:

13. Thanks to you all for sharing. I have been trying to do this all week but im not real good on the computer lol! Will post some mod shots late tonight when I get home from work.

14. So so gorgeous!!! I really love the gray Audrey and wallet. I agree, it's a tough choice between the purple and the gray, but the gray will be easy to wear with so much, so you'll probably get more use out of it. I saw one at my outlet yesterday and really loved the color. Good choice!

Congrats on all your lovely finds! I look forward to the modeling shots tonight!

15. So beautiful!