Finally Muse 2 and Long Strap!!

Winterbaby

O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I just saw this posted on Luisa Via Roma for sale...and noticed it is the only one with a longer strap attached.

YSLMUSE2EMBOSSEDstrap.jpg

Anyone know or have seen any other color combos with the longer strap?

This is what I have been waiting for - Muse 2 with a longer strap like the one Kylie Minogue had a while ago.

YSLMUSE2KYLIEMINOGUE.jpg

If anyone has further info, please post!

I have seen new generation with the strap but messenger without top handle, and a mini with strap, some are posted in reference library, maybe there will be more and more

I personally would not wear such a structured bag with the strap, it is more lady like bag, looking gorgeous with just top handle

I guess I should have been more clear.
I meant Muse 2 with top handle AND long strap.
I've seen the Muse 2 without top handle and with longer strap...not feeling those. And of course the mini from its initial inception.

But this new beauty which popped up on Luisa Via Roma is definitely a newer style.

Anyhow, if anyone sees any other colors please let me know!

thanks!

Hi winterbaby, may I know what size is it?

Thanks!

I guess I should have been more clear.
I meant Muse 2 with top handle AND long strap.
I've seen the Muse 2 without top handle and with longer strap...not feeling those. And of course the mini from its initial inception.

But this new beauty which popped up on Luisa Via Roma is definitely a newer style.

Anyhow, if anyone sees any other colors please let me know!

thanks!

Check out Saks website. There is a medium muse 2 with strap available in blue and pink with denim canvas. I am totally in love with this bag but am waiting to see it IRL because I need to make sure strap could be worn cross body!

As I know, the long strap is sold separately. You can have any color of the bag as usual.

Hope you find one soon!!!! (Im finding one too!!!):tup:

Ps. any one have good SA email?, I have been contacted them for a week but nothing come up. Wanna know about small muse two with strap, any one have any idea?. Help me please!!!
Ps2. Who know the one in jankaiman picture (black one with strap) is small or medium?.