Finally Mika! Come See!!

grace7

finally…..
Jan 15, 2008
Wow! I'm so happy! This is a beautiful bag, I'm glad I finally bit the bullet :lol:
The color looks a little brown in the pics, it's lighter than that. I tried to capture the texture, the first picture is the most accurate, but it really doesn't do the bag justice. This bag just sparkles or something?!? Hope you all like the bag as much as I do and I even posted modeling pics. The size of the bag is actually quite good.
p.s. excuse my cat the background; she loves it when I get a new bag:heart:

oh yay! it's just as beautiful as i remembered. the leather definitely sparkles; very different and unique. haha! i can see your kitty's little bum. i never get tired of seeing colorblock bag pics, so thanks for posting. it looks fantastic on you, and you can change your signature now. congrats!

Truly gorgeous.:love: It looks terrific on you! Major congrats!!

sorry for going off topic here, but, cheryl, i got so disoriented when i didn't see snoopy in your avatar. no snoopy in a spurs jersey cartoon anywhere out there in google image search?! it's gonna take me awhile to get used to it. weird how avatars can become our online "faces," huh?

It is an exquisite bag. I saw the white one in store today and it is SO gorgeous... haven;t seen brown one IRL yet but this seems to be a rich and elegant color... Great bag and it looks great on you, too!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Congrats! TY so much for the pics! That last one where you are modeling = :drool:. I think even tho it's funky and different, it sure looks chic and sophisticated on you!