Finally made a decision about my PCE purchase...

oooo... you gals really want to know huh? LOL

OK, FINE! lol :P

Ding Ding to those that guessed the Parker Hippie Bag (got it in white!)...

I got that bag in White, plus the Daffodil charm... I hope I will like it once I get it!
I think this is my next bag as well. I'm still undecided on whether I want the pale yellow or white. I like it more in the white, but I'm afraid it will get dirty. I dunno.

Congrats, Coachgirl!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!:yahoo:

I think this is my next bag as well. I'm still undecided on whether I want the pale yellow or white. I like it more in the white, but I'm afraid it will get dirty. I dunno.

Congrats, Coachgirl!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!:yahoo:
Thanks LA, I know I was indecisive as well, but for some reason the pale yellow looks more of like a mustard yellow.... not a bright yellow like I would want... if I for some reason don't like the white I might try the yellow, we'll see, I can't wait to show you gals when I get it!!

Thanks for the info fluffy614. I was a bit afreaid of that, which is why I have been waiting to see these IRL rather than order one sight unseen. I love the shapes and the pleats of these bags, but I am wondering if any of the colors will "speak" to me. We'll see what happens this weekend when I go to the boutique. :yes:

Thanks for the info fluffy614. I was a bit afreaid of that, which is why I have been waiting to see these IRL rather than order one sight unseen. I love the shapes and the pleats of these bags, but I am wondering if any of the colors will "speak" to me. We'll see what happens this weekend when I go to the boutique. :yes:
I should've just waited, I'm sure they have their Parker collection out on the floors, right?? :confused1:

Don't worry S., you can always return it if you don't like it. Is it bigger than your RM Nikki? I don't remember the dimension of your nikki but it looks great on you.

Anyway, congrats. That bag and charm are very pretty. You always get the good stuff :P

GP, none of the colors spoke to me for this line!!! That was part of the problem for me.:sad: I like the white that Coachgirl picked but I'm too afraid of color transfer. The mushroom is ok, but not something I would want for spring/summer. I would like brighter colors......I guess I'm just anxious for warm weather!!!:yahoo: I do like the hippie style tho!:tup:

I should've just waited, I'm sure they have their Parker collection out on the floors, right?? :confused1:

I was in the boutique on Sat and the SA had to bring the few she had out from the back to show me. She had three styles, one was her bag, which was your hippie in mushroom. Besides that, the other styles looked to small for me, I didn't care for the yellow. I like your choice of the white hippie the best!:tup:

Don't worry S., you can always return it if you don't like it. Is it bigger than your RM Nikki? I don't remember the dimension of your nikki but it looks great on you.

Anyway, congrats. That bag and charm are very pretty. You always get the good stuff :P
S your too cute! :hugs:haha... I don't know about the "good" stuff, well for sure the cute stuff though! :P haha... I try I try! :smile: Yeah I'm kind of scared of the white, so we'll see... this bag is actually similar in comparison to a large carly because I looked at the dimensions, its maybe a tad bit bigger than the carly but its also not as thick width wise... so hopefully it will work out good!

I was in the boutique on Sat and the SA had to bring the few she had out from the back to show me. She had three styles, one was her bag, which was your hippie in mushroom. Besides that, the other styles looked to small for me, I didn't care for the yellow. I like your choice of the white hippie the best!:tup:
Thanks! Yeah I'll take some modeling shots for all you gals when it arrives!! Look for pics on Thursday night!!

Oh, congrats Coachgirl!! I have to say this is my favorite style. I did see the Riley in the white on the weekend, and I LOVED it in that color!!! I'm normally not a white leather fan, but that and the Peyton sucked me in! Actually the Riley has a sheen to it, so it's almost a pearl finish. I think it's so pretty! I'm not sure if the hippie is the same or not because I didn't see that one, but I did check the Riley tag to get the color, and it said "white/silver". TBH, I almost bought it!

Oh yeah, I was going to say I agree with Fluffy...I'm not a fan of the yellow at all!

Oh, congrats Coachgirl!! I have to say this is my favorite style. I did see the Riley in the white on the weekend, and I LOVED it in that color!!! I'm normally not a white leather fan, but that and the Peyton sucked me in! Actually the Riley has a sheen to it, so it's almost a pearl finish. I think it's so pretty! I'm not sure if the hippie is the same or not because I didn't see that one, but I did check the Riley tag to get the color, and it said "white/silver". TBH, I almost bought it!

Oh yeah, I was going to say I agree with Fluffy...I'm not a fan of the yellow at all!
Well thats soothing news for sure baglady! Yeah on the site the white looks like a bright white... but all of us coachies should know that the pics are definitely deceiving on coach.com than in person! ;)