Finally LV made a speedy 40 other than monogram...

L.Vuitton.Freak

Jason W
O.G.
Aug 27, 2011
Hey ladies and gents,

i was just on the LV blog and official website and i happen to stumble over this:

http://louisvuittonlover.blogspot.com/2011/10/louis-vuitton-multicolore-speedy-40.html

not sure if this is old news, but LV just granted me my wish of having a speedy 40 in the canvas other than mono.... shame they didnt do it to ebene and azure or even graphite!!! oh well maybe they will just wanted to share it with you guys

what are your opinions of this bag?

im not a fan of it..... i just think that LV shouldve done some research before they put a bag in production.... if they had one in ebene or azure, i think that a lot more people will like it

im not a fan of it..... i just think that LV shouldve done some research before they put a bag in production.... if they had one in ebene or azure, i think that a lot more people will like it

Agreed! I think a ton of people would run and buy it in ebene or azur! I'm not a fan of MC... I love the MC SLGs though - a cute pop of color. But this is too in your face. It's just... too much.

I just wonder if they're EVER going to produce it in Ebene. What's so special about the 40 that they can't have it in Damier?

They used to have it in epi, but discontinued it late 90's. I think at that time it probably had poor sales so they just kept the mono. Recently though i think 40 sales have jumped which is why they introduced the mc. But i wil be the first in line when they bring in the ebene speedy.