Finally, LPs for me: Med Iron Tote, Perry Woven Crossbody

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the iron color is so beautiful.

it looks like it has hints of purple in it too :love:

2. i got the iron medium dylan (my first LP bag) and i am totally in love with it also, the smell, the leather, the color, hardware , texture...this bag is perfect!!!

3. YAY!! COngrats! Let's see some modeling pics!

4. Booksandbags - What a fun name, two of my favorite things! Yes, this is a crazy color with hints of purple and brown in it...

Laurenrr - Congrats on your new bag! I agree, it may well be perfect. I carried it today and love the size, the pockets, the feel on my shoulder... everything!

Kristinmcd - Modeling pics coming soon!

5. OMG your iron tote looks perfect. Makes me want to return mine from LunaBoston so I can get one from AA, esp. since AA still has the 30% off code.

6. #21 Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
    They do charge a $25 restocking fee for returns though, it's making me a little hesitant to order from them. LB currently has a 25% off code going '25 off' and they have that lux points program.

Linda

7. Ok, here's a couple pics. Me with the tote and my daughter with the Perry Crossbody:

Attached Files:

8. Bebeey - Go ahead and contact LB and see if they can exchange. Sometimes it takes a few times to get the right one. I got lucky... And, see if they'll do a price match.

9. Okay, your mod pics make me want this bag even more!

10. These pics did me in, I just ordered the iron tote from LB using the 25off! I always thought it was much lighter than what's showing in these pics because that's what it looks like on the LB site, but if they're a darker shade of gray like what shows here then I cannot resist. Plus, if it doesn't work out LB has a terrific return policy.

Squee!

That means I have two LP's coming now (the iron and chianti dylans) plus a Tano I ordered. Eeeeeep!

Linda
    ps - those bags really suit you both and tell your daughter she looks fab! :smile:

11. Okay, after seeing your modeling pics, I think I need an iron tote!

12. Carmelita - Thanks for the pics...I love your choices! I am really liking the Perry crossbody...unfortunately my body is not built for crossbody. :P

13. Looks amazing!! I need to quit looking at these bags b/c they are ALL so tempting!

14. I've already exchanged my iron tote, and received my second purse last week. It's better than the first one. I was planning to exchange or return the second purse from LB, but I have to pay for shipping ($8+) plus restocking fee ($5). Hmmm.. maybe I'll just keep it lol.

15. Carmelita, is the color in your modeling pic (post #22) pretty true to color? It looks dark in that pic, which I really like. I am trying to decide whether I want a black or iron dylan med tote....Thanks!