Finally, LPs for me: Med Iron Tote, Perry Woven Crossbody

i got the iron medium dylan (my first LP bag) and i am totally in love with it also, the smell, the leather, the color, hardware , texture...this bag is perfect!!!

Booksandbags - What a fun name, two of my favorite things! Yes, this is a crazy color with hints of purple and brown in it...

Laurenrr - Congrats on your new bag! I agree, it may well be perfect. I carried it today and love the size, the pockets, the feel on my shoulder... everything!

Kristinmcd - Modeling pics coming soon!

OMG your iron tote looks perfect. Makes me want to return mine from LunaBoston so I can get one from AA, esp. since AA still has the 30% off code.

They do charge a $25 restocking fee for returns though, it's making me a little hesitant to order from them. LB currently has a 25% off code going '25 off' and they have that lux points program.

Linda

Last edited:
Bebeey - Go ahead and contact LB and see if they can exchange. Sometimes it takes a few times to get the right one. I got lucky... And, see if they'll do a price match.

These pics did me in, I just ordered the iron tote from LB using the 25off! I always thought it was much lighter than what's showing in these pics because that's what it looks like on the LB site, but if they're a darker shade of gray like what shows here then I cannot resist. Plus, if it doesn't work out LB has a terrific return policy.

Squee!

That means I have two LP's coming now (the iron and chianti dylans) plus a Tano I ordered. Eeeeeep!

Linda
ps - those bags really suit you both and tell your daughter she looks fab! :smile:

I've already exchanged my iron tote, and received my second purse last week. It's better than the first one. I was planning to exchange or return the second purse from LB, but I have to pay for shipping ($8+) plus restocking fee ($5). Hmmm.. maybe I'll just keep it lol.

Carmelita, is the color in your modeling pic (post #22) pretty true to color? It looks dark in that pic, which I really like. I am trying to decide whether I want a black or iron dylan med tote....Thanks!