finally leaving for vegas sunday but.....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I can't believe it but the day is almost here. This sunday i finally leave for vegas for a nursing confererence. There is just one problem, i pulled out my luggage and it is in no shape to travel:amazed: . it must retire. i do not know much about luggage nor traveling for that matter:shame: . with such short notice, what do you wonderful ladies and gentlemen recommend?
    I am only staying for 4 nites and was trying to not check in any luggage, but am finding that quite challenging:shame: . Is it even possible to fit everything in an allowable carryon luggage? what sizes are allowed and any recommendations on what luggage type to get?

2. I :heart::rant: Globe trotter luggage. Its not flashy by any means but the quality is excellent. It withstands anything.:biggrin::yes:

3. I think it's possible to fit 4 days worth of clothes for Vegas, it's going to be pretty hot - around 110 degrees so you don't need much! A couple of tank tops, t shirts and a light sweater for indoor air conditioning and the plane.

I know it's short notice, but I got my luggage from Rick Steves (the Back Door to Europe guy) called "21 Inch Rollaboard." http://travelstore.ricksteves.com/catalog/index.cfm?fuseaction=product&theParentId=8&id=42

I love this piece of luggage! You can expand it and the ziptop is soft so you can put a lot of stuff in it, and it follows airline regulations for overhead compartments.

4. thanks alot. i will check it out.

5. thank you. i will check this one out too. where can i find one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice