FINALLY LADIES! Pics of my DREAM bag and Night/Gold Crackle! (TONS OF PICS)

Desi, great pics! Love your puppy. I really want that Dream Bag now, it does not look that big after all.
Thanks for sharing all the detailed pics, I love your Night in Gold crackle too, do you have any trouble or problems like some other girls were having?
Love your collection girl!

Desi, you are definately in good company here! :hugs: Thanks for the pictures galore! Love ur collection! I never really like the dream bag b4 but you make it look really good! Keep the pictures coming!

Thank you so much for the great pics desi! I love both the modeling shots by both you and your cute puppy. You take great pics. I always have the hardest time and can never get them to show up.
I love your dream bag and now I am kinda bummed at Bloomies for sending me the wrong bag. It looks great on you though and I bet it will be great for spring/summer.

Desi- you are too cute! those bags are TDF!!!!! I esp love the Night/Gold crackle & white dream bag!!!!! oh and you dog is so friggin' adorable. great pics, thanks for sharing :love:

The dog is SOOO cute! I love poms and that face is so cute! The bags are cute too, though! Thanks for the actual photos of the dream bag- I had not seen any other than stock photos. It is an interesting design.

Love your new white patent Dream bag. Normally I am not fond of patent leather but I love your bag - might change my mind on patent after seeing your pics. Love your dog.

I love your collection! You are so pretty! :yes:

I have not seen the Dream Bag before in pics. The bag looks better in your pics than on some of the models. Maybe they stuff it too much?:s After seeing your pics, I really like that bag, too!