Finally it's arrived...

cocopops

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
U.K
Every morning I've been lurking by the front door waiting for my parcel to arrive (I have to lurk as my doorbell doesn't work and no-one bothers to knock on the door as well - must get DH to sort that darn doorbell out !) I've been waiting for this parcel for almost a week now but due to the bad weather I knew it would be delayed so when I happened to look out of my bedroom window this morning and saw a beautiful red post van pull up outside the house I was down those stairs in a flash, didn't even care that I was wearing my scruffly old dressing gown. I was so exicited I couldn't sign for it properly (or was it the cold making my hands shake ?) Snatched the box out of the poor postman's hands, rushed back up those stairs, grabbed a pair of scissors and began attacking the box, finally managed to get inside to reveal a ..........

cocopops

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
U.K
Sorry for the delay but I'm running a bit late - must be all those photos I'm taking - unfortunately not for the right reasons as my reveal turned out to be a SNAD !! Needless to say I'm sooo disappointed - I've been wanting this bag in this colour for ages. I just can't believe how some people can describe something so inaccurately. :sad:

cocopops

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
U.K
Oh yes ! - the description was 'used several times and in excellent condition ' Well I read that and than I look at the bag and I'm speechless ! Have to dash now as I'm well late fo work. :sad:

mssw157

Apr 24, 2009
Dublin
That's awful! Just shows that people's perception of "excellent condition" is quite skewed sometimes...:sad: