Finally I purchased the Miu Miu clutch on Net-A-Porter!!

does anyone know where I can purchase this clutch? The one I am after is approx. 28cm in length. I don't mind international site or UK.. as long as they do international shipping.. Thanks in advance :smile:

2qswi6u.jpg

It's here! In only 5 days (including the weekend) from my order date. DHL rocks! :smile:
Totally smooshy and yummy smelling.

Which site? Both sites say sold out when I look although the UK site says more stock coming soon, if you email them they will contact you when it's back in stock and hold one for 24 hours for you.

Hi Ladies,

here is my contribution! hope that is ok with you cynthiaw112 since you opened the thread :biggrin:

NAP charged me $345AUD plus my bank $10 as it is an international transaction. Literally is a steal! it really is worth buying! With the AUD so high it came to $334USD!! :yahoo: To be honest paying 199pounds + 20pounds shopping, it may be the cheapest it's ever been. A couple of links for the same product have taken me back to the clutch selling on NAP for over 200pounds.

There was no care card but they didn't take the product card

misstified: why happened to the miu miu tag on your dust bag?

Anyway ladies, wish you all the luck in snapping it up when it becomes avail again!

Attachments

• P1070009 2.jpg
    P1070009 2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 182
  • P1070010 2.jpg
    P1070010 2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 212
  • P1070013 2.jpg
    P1070013 2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 314
Hey Jaime, did u email them? I have been waiting and checking nap website everyday n yet today e web shows it's sold out n it's not restocking? In fact, they remove e ire
completely!

Does anyone know where else I can get e clutch at ard e same price as nap n ship
Internationally?

Which site? Both sites say sold out when I look although the UK site says more stock coming soon, if you email them they will contact you when it's back in stock and hold one for 24 hours for you.

Hey Jaime, did u email them? I have been waiting and checking nap website everyday n yet today e web shows it's sold out n it's not restocking? In fact, they remove e ire
completely!

Does anyone know where else I can get e clutch at ard e same price as nap n ship
Internationally?

The other day there was a note under it saying more stock coming soon maybe theyre not getting any more. If you email them they will put you on the waiting list for if they do get more or any returns.

Thanks Jaime.. Ya I was so disappointed that it's no longer
avaliable as I really love this clutch n been checking out nap daily :sad: I am still waiting for nap to reply me.

Can anyone else share which other websites or reliable SAs sell this clutch at ard e same price?

Thanks!

allstars22: the miu miu is hanging onto the dustbag by a thread (literally).

i don't believe i'll get a lot of mileage from this clutch but for the price it was going for and how pretty is it, i had to have it!

a close up pic:
28157qo.jpg