FINALLY!!! I have successfully placed an order

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
For my Whiskey Paddy through LVR. I'm already growing impatient (in an exciting kinda way)

I was just casually browsing around the net. I saw one on BF and also on NM...so I thought hmmmmm...let me check LVR (I wanted to order from LVR, cuz it's about $250 cheaper, but it was sold out for a long time)

And sure enough, there it was....A Whiskey!!! I ordered it so fast, I felt like lightning...

Thanks guys!! I mean I could have gotten it a while back...I don't know if some of you remember when I first posted that my BF gave me the OK. But me being who I am, I wanted to squeeze another gift out of the money he gave me (Oliver Peoples Athena perhaps).

My patience really paid off...I will definitely post pics.

dee-dee said:
Oh my gosh, I just checked LVR again, and the Whiskey is gone. I guess there was only one left, and I got it!! :P

I think you're very lucky to land that Whiskey from LVR:biggrin: !!! I wanted a whiskey one about 1-2 weeks ago and kept checking there a few times a day, lol! Talk about desparate:shame: . Eventually got mine off eBay from a trusted seller. I couldn't be happier:love: ! You'll love yours. Keep us posted!!!

dee-dee said:
Oh my gosh, I just checked LVR again, and the Whiskey is gone. I guess there was only one left, and I got it!! :P

It was clearly meant for you!;) Congratulations! I'm waiting for my choco, also from LVR and should be here on Monday. I know how excited you are!

tod said:
It was clearly meant for you!;) Congratulations! I'm waiting for my choco, also from LVR and should be here on Monday. I know how excited you are!

tod, am also waiting for my choc paddy from LVR. did you get a shipment notice already? haven't heard about mine yet.:sick: :sick: