FINALLY!!! I have successfully placed an order

1. For my Whiskey Paddy through LVR. I'm already growing impatient (in an exciting kinda way)

I was just casually browsing around the net. I saw one on BF and also on NM...so I thought hmmmmm...let me check LVR (I wanted to order from LVR, cuz it's about $250 cheaper, but it was sold out for a long time)

And sure enough, there it was....A Whiskey!!! I ordered it so fast, I felt like lightning...

2. So happy for you dee-dee. The whiskey is a beautiful bag. Enjoy!

3. yeah!!!!!!!! i love my paddy, and i know you will love yours. can't wait to see pics.

4. Yay! Post pictures when you get it :nuts:

5. Congrats! I truly hope you love it :=)

6. yay!

7. How exciting!!! Hope you post photos!

8. Thanks guys!! I mean I could have gotten it a while back...I don't know if some of you remember when I first posted that my BF gave me the OK. But me being who I am, I wanted to squeeze another gift out of the money he gave me (Oliver Peoples Athena perhaps).

My patience really paid off...I will definitely post pics.

9. Oh my gosh, I just checked LVR again, and the Whiskey is gone. I guess there was only one left, and I got it!! :P

10. Exciting!

11. I think you're very lucky to land that Whiskey from LVR:biggrin: !!! I wanted a whiskey one about 1-2 weeks ago and kept checking there a few times a day, lol! Talk about desparate:shame: . Eventually got mine off eBay from a trusted seller. I couldn't be happier:love: ! You'll love yours. Keep us posted!!!

12. It was clearly meant for you!;) Congratulations! I'm waiting for my choco, also from LVR and should be here on Monday. I know how excited you are!

13. tod, am also waiting for my choc paddy from LVR. did you get a shipment notice already? haven't heard about mine yet.:sick: :sick:

14. sorry for my question, u would think it's stupid but...what's LVR??
    :sad:(

15. I also got a shipment notice from LVR yesterday morning that mine should arrive here on 3/6....so you might get yours today...

hkstar: LVR is www.luisaviaroma.com :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice