Finally I have got my Saleya Azur PM ~ And I LVoe her!!!

Thank you everyone!!!
Who ever is on the fence about the saleya you should go for it!
Im in love, its the same feeling I had when I got my speedy, just that I love her!!! xx

Thank you everyone!!!
Who ever is on the fence about the saleya you should go for it!
Im in love, its the same feeling I had when I got my speedy, just that I love her!!! xx

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got mine over the wkend (MM size) and I sooooo love her as well!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Haha....I want mine to patina! LOL!! I get a bit paranoid the first few wks with the vachetta issue...YIPE!:sweatdrop: (I like the patina my Speedy now has...4 mons. worth...Sooooo, hopefully by Oct. my Saleya should have gotten a lil tan...heehee..)

I was on the fence also since Feb.!! I got my Azur Speedy then and decided I wanted a Azur shoulder bag. I was scared (ok terrified) about the handles being round....and uncomfy....Glad that's over with! :rolleyes:

Enjoy!!!!!!

<<----*new* Saleya advocate...haha!:P

LVCRAZED: Lol!! The handles are very comfy I think, which is good! I dont want mine to tan! I just dont like patina when it gets really dark, you know when it goes orangey!? I really dont think azur would look good with the vintage patina! Not so much sun here so hopefully she will stay pale! x

LVCRAZED: Lol!! The handles are very comfy I think, which is good! I dont want mine to tan! I just dont like patina when it gets really dark, you know when it goes orangey!? I really dont think azur would look good with the vintage patina! Not so much sun here so hopefully she will stay pale! x

Ya, I was stressed with the whole rounded handles thing. (This is my 1st shoulder bag with rounded handles).

Ya, I don't like the "orangy" look either...OR super dark look.

I like the "kissed by the sun look" :beach: :yes: