Finally.. I got my paddy!

wellow said:
My SA is Marcy Hooks... I'll post my sunglasses picture.. If you all are dying to know which one... It's the second one in the chanel website C807/11 is the one I have..

Amanda, you should check that one out too.. It's new.. and bloomingdale lenox has only 2 left. They have 4 the day before...

ooo, i will check it out, i :heart: bloomingdales lenox. that's where i got my venetia!

I just re-read my post.. I meant to write I turned down 2 paddies before this... not turned out.. I'm so tired last night...

Anyway, here's a pic of my chanel sunglasses.. I think everyone should get this... :lol:

Attachments

• Picture 000.JPG
    Picture 000.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 46
wellow said:
I just re-read my post.. I meant to write I turned down 2 paddies before this... not turned out.. I'm so tired last night...

Anyway, here's a pic of my chanel sunglasses.. I think everyone should get this... :lol:

quite cute indeed, but i think they're too big for my perscription :sad:

wellow said:

I know nuttin' about sunglasses -- about how much do these run?

Great, great, GORGEOUS Paddington! Congratulations!

Now, take it slow...you've been fasting a while, you don't want to gorge yourself right away!

wellow said:
Here's my choco paddy. It's yummy.. like a chocolate bar.. :lol:

I'll take the sunglasses picture tomorrow since my bf is in the room... or he'll thinks I'm crazy... taking picture of my new sunglasses.. .;)

Is this the same color as the fall collection? I also have the brown one but i dont quite see the difference in the two shades. :P

Lovely bag, by the way ! :lol: