Finally.. I got my paddy!

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Yeay.. At last, I got my chocolate brown paddy from NM atlanta.. My SA is great! I love it. I've grown in love with it with every moment. I'll post the pictures later.. I need to re-size it first...

I also have my shopping spree today.. Got a chanel sunglasses.. a few shoes.. and a pair of jeans...

It's been so long since I shop... Fasting is over!! Even though it's not that long.. Well, it's almost christmas anyway... ;)

yaaaay who's your SA at NM Atlanta?

which chanel sunglasses did you get? i'm eyeing the ones with mother-of-pearl C's on the sides but i can't get them until chanel decides to send the people that do my glasses the frames. could be a few months :sad:. but they have to be perscription because i refuse to wear contacts.

Here's my choco paddy. It's yummy.. like a chocolate bar.. :lol:

I'll take the sunglasses picture tomorrow since my bf is in the room... or he'll thinks I'm crazy... taking picture of my new sunglasses.. .;)

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 66
  • choco paddy 1.JPG
    choco paddy 1.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 147
  • choco paddy 2.JPG
    choco paddy 2.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 113
amanda said:
yaaaay who's your SA at NM Atlanta?

which chanel sunglasses did you get? i'm eyeing the ones with mother-of-pearl C's on the sides but i can't get them until chanel decides to send the people that do my glasses the frames. could be a few months :sad:. but they have to be perscription because i refuse to wear contacts.

My SA is Marcy Hooks... I'll post my sunglasses picture.. If you all are dying to know which one... It's the second one in the chanel website C807/11 is the one I have..

Amanda, you should check that one out too.. It's new.. and bloomingdale lenox has only 2 left. They have 4 the day before...

wellow said:
Here's my choco paddy. It's yummy.. like a chocolate bar.. :lol:

I'll take the sunglasses picture tomorrow since my bf is in the room... or he'll thinks I'm crazy... taking picture of my new sunglasses.. .;)

BEEEEEEAAAAAUUUUTIFUL!!!!:nuts: Congratulations!:lol:

congratulations wellow, that bag is beautiful...i was never really a fan of chloe until i joined this forum...all these pictures are VERY convincing...its a shame to think that ive seen almost 5 paddies in stores and turned them away..it seems like im going regret that...:wondering

dk2504 said:
congratulations wellow, that bag is beautiful...i was never really a fan of chloe until i joined this forum...all these pictures are VERY convincing...its a shame to think that ive seen almost 5 paddies in stores and turned them away..it seems like im going regret that...:wondering

Thanks y'all...:love: I turned out the new black "dark grey" paddy and the ivory, and I regret it 2 weeks later.. but I love the choco brown better anyway...