Finally I got my classic! *Happy*

Congrats on your first classic! She does look very shiny and puffy!! We are bag twins. This is my first classic too and I love her so very much! And it's so nice for them to include a happy birthday card! I love her quote how age is irrelevant and one can be irresistible for the rest of our lives! I wish you a very happy birthday! You and your classic baby must be both irresistible!

Hi, thanks all for the sweet comment!! :biggrin:

The birthday card was mail to me and I received it from my letter box. I guess it's a customer service thing. They will send you birthday card during birthday month. Same for Louis Vuitton in my country.

I do think the #18 caviar looks fine even thou not as rich and soft compared to the older series one. The feel of the bag really stiff and structured. I believe the shape could hold up really well. The chain leather is stiff too and result in noise as discussed in one of the thread too. My SA said this sound would really goes off with frequent use.

Hope my description and encounter be able to help those who wanted to get a caviar classic and get turn off by the recent caviar quality. It is really not that bad afterall. :biggrin:

Hi, thanks all for the sweet comment!! :biggrin:

The birthday card was mail to me and I received it from my letter box. I guess it's a customer service thing. They will send you birthday card during birthday month. Same for Louis Vuitton in my country.

I do think the #18 caviar looks fine even thou not as rich and soft compared to the older series one. The feel of the bag really stiff and structured. I believe the shape could hold up really well. The chain leather is stiff too and result in noise as discussed in one of the thread too. My SA said this sound would really goes off with frequent use.

Hope my description and encounter be able to help those who wanted to get a caviar classic and get turn off by the recent caviar quality. It is really not that bad afterall. :biggrin:

I was about to purchase this bag on the weekend. Now I regret it and need to buy it.
What's the name of the bag? I forgot to ask.
And may I ask for the price?

I regret it

Congrats to your classic Jumbo!
The black caviar looks very good and is puffy and shiny!

Good to hear, that the caviar was improved with the intention to keep its shape better.

Enjoy it to the fullest and get a lot of use out of it!!