FINALLY! I got my CL Helmuts!!!

Stinas, they are gorgeous!

It's like my
glitter.jpg

and my
CrystalHelmuts3.jpg

mated!!!

Enjoy them, they are gorgeous and look fab on you! :tup:

Congratulations on snagging such a great deal on such beautiful shoes. They look great on you!

How do you ladies get great deals on CL on ebay? Everytime I look it's either Natural Gas Girl with her $999.99 per pair CLs that I cannot afford or else some very shady and very suspicious looking CLs.

You do have to be patient. Plus I look all the time. Check whats newly listed. I know im crazy but I do find some nice stuff. I helped a friend get a pair of Jimmy Choos for only $200 NIB that were worth over $800. I forget the name of them. Its all about patience I guess. If you ever need help...just pm me...ill find you something :P

You do have to be patient. Plus I look all the time. Check whats newly listed. I know im crazy but I do find some nice stuff. I helped a friend get a pair of Jimmy Choos for only $200 NIB that were worth over $800. I forget the name of them. Its all about patience I guess. If you ever need help...just pm me...ill find you something :P

You are so sweet. Now I know who to contact when I need a personal shopper to help me find champagne on a beer budget!

:nuts::yahoo:
Ive had my eyes on them sooo long! I also am watching a red pair like your first ones....do they run small like the helmuts or usual cl size?

Stinas, are you talking about the red satin pairs with the criss-cross action on the vamp and the very thin heel? I think those are called the Stretch and they run true to regular, non-pigalle, non-decolette Louboutin size.

Or are you talking about another pair?

(Great story about those Loubies -- BF and I picked them up for only $151!!! To this day, that's still my best buy story re: shoes.)

EDIT TO SAY: The Stretch run exactly like Decoltissimo's in size.

LMAO

I just realized that you meant these:
glitter.jpg

Some days, I swear, I'm as dense as they come! (S'ok, I'm dense with nice shoes and a nice bag, which makes everything okay! :graucho::sweatdrop:)

These run exactly like the Stretch described above, which is to say they run like the Decoltissimo's. They're basically the same shoe, toe cleavage and low sides and all.

LMAO

I just realized that you meant these:
glitter.jpg

Some days, I swear, I'm as dense as they come! (S'ok, I'm dense with nice shoes and a nice bag, which makes everything okay! :graucho::sweatdrop:)

These run exactly like the Stretch described above, which is to say they run like the Decoltissimo's. They're basically the same shoe, toe cleavage and low sides and all.

lol
Thanks!:heart:
I found a red pair i like. They are a great dress shoe!

Stinas, I came back to the thread to look at your pretty shoes again! How does the helmut sizing run? Actually the only sizing reference to CL is I know is the $280 NM deal (:s), how do the sizes compare?

I have the ponyhair leopard helmuts. I normally take between a 39 and 39.5 in CLs; however, in the helmuts I had to size down to a 38.

HTH.

Gorgeous shoes, stinas!!!

Also, I stalk Ebay for good deals, too. In the past 6 months I've gotten good deals on a couple pairs of shoes ... you really have to "stalk," though, and be patient.