finally i found the wholly grail of fendi spies

You may be right. Although I have used auction pics before to show a bag that I own, but just didn't have a pic of. Of course the auction pics I used were from the auction that I won.

I don't know. Some people may not have anything better to do!:hrmm::rolleyes:

i don't mean to be a *****, but i have a feeling something is up...

everytime this person posts, its auction pictures and never follows up on questions about the auction they "won" it from. i don't know if i am being anal but i remember seeing 2 of the bags they "won" on ebay and both never sold.

http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/look-what-i-got-python-gold-spy-160307.html

its just bugging me....anyone else?

if you notice, her pics of her leather gold spy are the same as in this auction:http://cgi.ebay.com/Stunning-Authen...1QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
and she nevers answers when i ask if she was selling or bought it...which was neither b/c it got 2 offers and one was declined and the other expired...and if you look at the sellers feedback it never sold.

i just don't feel right about this person, and if they can repost their own pics of the bags they claim to "own", i will apologize and shut up.

That's too funny. But if you were going to pick a bag to "show off" why would it be that one? I think EVERYONE remembers that auction because the bag was so unusual. Not one I particularly care for either but hey, different strokes. But what would motivate someone to say they had won a bag that they hadn't .... unless they bought it outside of Ebay?

its because people usually steal my pictures and put them on ebay. that why i have about 10 hackers on my pc. if you see any off my bags on ebay dont buy...ok.but looooovee this bag totally i got to complements just today about it when i was shopping at harrods.
any one have the blue crocodile spy, i have the brown but want the blue badly anywhere i can find one. fendi doesnt have any more and harrods sold out where can i get one? EVEN MY personal cant find it. saich how did they made one for you?

I'm confused. I've got nothing against you, I am just confused. Are you saying that the photos that you posted were yours and other eBay sellers stole them from you?

its because people usually steal my pictures and put them on ebay. that why i have about 10 hackers on my pc. if you see any off my bags on ebay dont buy...ok.but looooovee this bag totally i got to complements just today about it when i was shopping at harrods.
any one have the blue crocodile spy, i have the brown but want the blue badly anywhere i can find one. fendi doesnt have any more and harrods sold out where can i get one? EVEN MY personal cant find it. saich how did they made one for you?

:confused1::confused1:

I'm not sure about the blue croc, but you can always watermark your pictures and post them up here, that way itd be hard to steal. If someone does steal them and put them up on ebay we'd all know and it would be reported. We'd love to see pictures of you modeling your bags though!