Finally I found her!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As I previously said in this post http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/very-dissapointed-552165.html I was sad and thinking I did not have any luck finding this bag. So, I decided to call one coach store which is close to me and they told me they did have it. The SA told me it was the last one and they placed it on hold for me. So, after school I went to get it and couldnt been happier. The bag is stunning in person, even though I wanted it in black, it is still breathtaking.
    So here it is my last addition for a couple of months and I will ban myself from coach so I dont go overspending. BTW I am attaching more pictures of my collection and my new bag.

Attached Files:

2. very nice!

3. more pictures

4. last one!

5. Nice, i love when you are able to get your dream bag, its an awesome feeling!

6. awesome!!! nice collection too, great variety. i really like the white C's on the sabrina and the gold wallet

7. Yeah you got the payton! I love the melon it is fantastic!
    Your collection is great I love the garnet, great colour. What is the signature bag with the kisslock? t is really cute.

8. thank you ladies!

9. pellkell, which one you refer to?

10. Awesome! Congratulations on finding her!!!

11. congrats! what a happy ending :smile:

12. congrats! that bag was destined for you then

13. congrats!!

14. Congrats on getting the bag! I love your Garnet. Congrats!

15. So glad you got your Peyton, I personally prefer the melon to the black, I think it's even more stunning ... lovely, colorful collection, too ... congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice