Finally!!! I Become A Proud Bbag Owner!!! My 1st Bbag: BG City GGH

Congratulations! My first Bal was a BG Day GGH and I love my bag too. I think the GGH is great with the BG and just the right mix of sass and sweet. As for this being your first Bbag....be warned...I bought my BG Day GGH 2 weeks ago at Barneys in Seattle and since that time have added an 08 Ivory Day GSH from AR and an 07 Anthracite Work GGH from RDC!!!!! I couldn't be happier. Enjoy your new bag!

Dear all, thanks again for all the compliments and kind remarks. You make me feel soooooo good about my bag, and definitely have propelled me to think on the next purchase already. :smile:

Chriseve, it's great to know that BG is a versatile color. I'm such a big fan of pink that I fell in love with Bubblegum at the first sight. I did worry for a while if the color can match broad spectrum of colors so that I can carry it as often as possible. Now you have totally cleared my doubts!

ibis42, when I took the modelling pics of the bag, I still haven't bought the shoes! However, in another thread I have posted modelling pics of my Celine sandals upon requests. Please find them below ;)

psaseattle, I totally agree that BG works perfectly with GGH. Truly a beautiful combo! Thanks for your warning, but I'm afraid it might have come a bit too late: I'm already in search for my 2nd, 3rd or even 4th bbags now! :P

Attachments

• celine1.JPG
    celine1.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 23
  • celine2.JPG
    celine2.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 19
  • celine3.JPG
    celine3.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 16
omg I think that's one of the best combos ever. congrats :nuts: I want that combo in a coin myself..and am contemplating if I should get it in the money intead. decisions decisions. your pics are killin me!