Finally...how I've missed the smell of a Bbag!

Okay...next box!

DSC00938.jpg

This one, I was dying to receive. Amazing shipping for both I have to say...they were both shipped on Monday, one internationally, and one from the US, and already in my hot little hands.

Uh oh!!!!

Let's start the stripping! :graucho:

Sorbet RH City!! My very first RH city...and I have to say, I love the look of it. I cannot say enough about this bag...I could smell the leather through the dustbag. It's amazingly soft, has the sheen I love, and just the right amount of distressing.

DSC00940.jpg

I had called earlier this week and ordered some spare tassels from Terry at Bal LA, who had them to me two days later. He is SO nice, even though I didn't order my bag through the boutique. The bonus was that they had kept my passport info from my last order, and didn't need it again, which is a relief because I know many people hate sending that sort of stuff via fax.

Here are my tassels all ready for their new bag!

DSC00941.jpg

Here they are together. Just wanted to thank everyone for their super kind comments. TPF is a huge resource/enabler/support group to me, and it's nice to be able to share with everyone. My photos are a horrible indication of colour since it's under my table chandelier, but I'll take better photos tomorrow.

DSC00942.jpg

Here they are together. Just wanted to thank everyone for their super kind comments. TPF is a huge resource/enabler/support group to me, and it's nice to be able to share with everyone. My photos are a horrible indication of colour since it's under my table chandelier, but I'll take better photos tomorrow.

DSC00942.jpg

Congrats Angela! I love love that raisin :nuts: that colour is calling my name!! both of your bags are beautiful, will we be seeing any mod shots? :graucho: