Finally...how I've missed the smell of a Bbag!

angelalam5

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Who wants to join me for a reveal!

I have to first warn you...the photos won't do these beauties any justice. I've just picked up the parcels from the post office after work, and it's totally dark with artificial lighting. Will definitely be taking new photos tomorrow, but I was so excited I had to share!!
:yahoo::yahoo:

DSC00934.jpg

I haven't had a new bag since last September, and I've had a crappy week at work. Everyone knows bag days are the best days!

DSC00937.jpg

NM LE Raisin GSH Hip I've always missed my raisin first since I sold it, but this is perfect for going away on holidays, or running around for hands free. It has a cute little pocket inside for a small cell phone also.

DSC00937.jpg

NM LE Raisin GSH Hip I've always missed my raisin first since I sold it, but this is perfect for going away on holidays, or running around for hands free. It has a cute little pocket inside for a small cell phone also.

Love it!!!!!! Congrats!!! I tried a Hip (is it sometimes called a Shoulder too?) at Neiman Marcus not too long ago and fell in LOVE. You're right, it'd be perfect on those lighter days when you don't need to lug around a big bag. I think I need one of them. Bad!

I'm jonesing!!!! :faint:

Okay...next box!

This one, I was dying to receive. Amazing shipping for both I have to say...they were both shipped on Monday, one internationally, and one from the US, and already in my hot little hands.

Last edited: