Finally...how I've missed the smell of a Bbag!

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Regarding your topic title about missing the smell of a bbag. I know what you mean. I thought it the smell would last so long because it was so potent and now I totally forgot about how it smells hehe. I love your new purchases, both of those colors are favorites of mine too. Simply gorgeous. I want something in sorbet too. Does the shoulder fit a lot inside? Lovely pics, thanks for sharing! Enjoy it well.

Last edited:

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Ohh ... gorgoeus goodies! When are they going to invent that scent-key?! Now I have to go smell my own Bbags :upsidedown::lol:

Many congrats and enjoy them!

angelalam5

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Thanks ladies! As promised, here are some better photos in natural light. The hip/shoulder fits a fair bit inside, however the opening isn't extremely long/wide, so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stuff it because it would be hard to find items.

And regarding the smell...really, does anything smell as good as Bbag leather!?

Mia Bella

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I love how sunlight brings the best out of Bals. Both leathers are perfectly distressed, just like I like em! :nuts:

irishjj

Dec 15, 2009
NYC
Congrats, simply beautiful! I so get what you mean by the wonderful Bal smell. It's like that new car smell you wish would never go away!

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Bbags do smell good!! Lovely new Bals, congrats! Beautiful colors :heart: