FINALLY Here! Pics of my BG Day:)

i love both your bags!! the lilac is gorgeous and the bg looks great on you! congratulations!
attachment.php

Congrat!
That is one beautiful BG day...

I too have 04 Lilac first and was contemplating whether I should get BG consider the Lilac and BG are in the pink family...but now after seeing your pic, wahh, I am really lusting for one :drool:

Thank you for sharing and enabling :graucho:

lolaluvsu--the wait certainly was justified for me--it'll be worth it--i'm excited for you:smile:
missaznpirate, reresaurus, spylove, deco, shasta, purse-ooooh, jadeleaves, kim, cheshire, glossie, nanaz, oh_let_me_see, tooshies, pluiee, brunettetiger, malleysmama, luna--
thank you for the compliments:smile: i'm shy about posting pics of myself carrying the bags sometimes...
moonstarr--
i actually had my heart set on the magenta originally, but then the pictures my SA sent me changed my mind, i think it worked out better for me with the BG, but the magenta's so beautiful as well, wish i could get both:smile:
contessa--
do share pics when you get the GSH, i can't carry off the GH, but i'd love to see the color/hardware combo, ooooo...how exciting!
aki_sato--
it's actually surprisingly different, the 04 lilac and the 08 bubblegum. funny you mentioned that because my cousin(who doesn't care much about bbags--she's got her obsession on MJs) said to me after she saw the bag "it looks just like the other one(referring to the lilac)" but then my husband(and do i love him!) immediately corrected her by saying "no, it's a different color all together"....so i'm thinking, if my husband, who tells me he doesn't like bbags, can tell the difference....that must be pretty accurate, lol. Though, from a certain light/angle, it does have some lilac undertone to it:smile:

Congrats!!! This is the first BG day I've seen (haven't had a chance to see any in real life yet) and the leather looks superb- not dry or veiny like some of the reports on the 08 leather. Happy Holidays!!!