Finally! Here is my Silver Miroir Pochette *pics*

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I was pretty much listening for my cellphone to ring ALL DAY today...waiting for the call to tell me to go pick up my bag, and finally, four hours before our dinner, I got the call!

When I was there to pick it up at LV, the SA who was helping me opened the box and showed me the bag briefly, and the boyfriend was with me and all he could say afterwards was "Wow."

We went back to his house to get ready for our anniversary dinner, and his mom was there so I showed her my new pochette, and she had acrylic nails and while she was touching and holding the bag, I was just praying to myself, please don't scratch the bag, please don't scratch the bag! :lol: Luckily it wasn't scratched and I quickly took it away from her and put it safely back in its dustbag. A little while later, she said "Oh my, that is a beautiful bag! I will call you someday to ask to borrow that bag, and I can tell everyone that my son's girlfriend has better taste than me in handbags!" I was flattered, but I'd never lend my silver pochette to anyone! :P

My boyfriend loves this bag...he asked to see it a few times throughout the night, and he said out of all my bags, this is probably his favourite, and that it was definitely worth $600! He was blinded inside the restaurant with the light reflecting off of it and he thought the bag was simply amazing.

So anyways...we had a great night, I was super happy and the dinner was awesome. Our bill came to around $200 but the owner is a friend of one of my managers (my good buddy at work) so he took the desserts off our bill, and our coworkers apparently all pitched in to pay for our dinner and so we only had to pay $60 and so we left the server a $50 tip! :nuts: We also got free sparkling wine when we arrived and there was a small gift and card for the both of us from everybody at work when we arrived...I love my coworkers.

Here are the pics!

attachment.php

Amazing reflecting ability!
attachment.php

One modeling pic as promised, more in Visual Aids thread:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hahaha, I just HAD to share this pic with you guys!! I look so funny.:roflmfao:

Attachments

• mpochette1.jpg
    mpochette1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 4,941
  • mpochette2.jpg
    mpochette2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,609
  • mpochette4.jpg
    mpochette4.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 3,907
  • mpochette3.jpg
    mpochette3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 567
YAY!!! :yahoo:

I know how long you've waited for this bag, I'm so glad you finally got it!!! It looks wonderful on you and I wouldnt share my miroir pochette (if i had one) either ;)

I also want to add...if you organize the things you put into this bag well, it will not affect the way the bag looks! I agree that the pochette is a little weird looking when it's bumpy...and that I like it relatively flat looking, but tonight I carried these things with me and the pochette was a little bumpy at the back, but the front was fine:
- Cles + keys
- a few cards
- cellphone...not RAZR thin
- Tide-to-Go pen
- Lip gloss
- "Feminine hygiene" product (not pictured, obviously) :roflmfao:
Those, I think, are the essentials and it's pretty impressive that this super flat pochette can fit those things, no problem.
I've included some pics of what the bag looks like when I put those things inside; the bumpiness (on the back of the bag pic) actually looks worse in the pics than it actually is IRL:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mpochcap1.jpg
    mpochcap1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 513
  • mpochcap2.jpg
    mpochcap2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 511