Finally! Have to share ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just need a place to share how excited I am. After months of near misses, I finally got my hands on a pair of espadrilles that fit me. The first pair I found was too small, then every store was out of the style I wanted. Then I detoured to some Gucci espadrilles, but they didn't quite do it for me so I returned them. Finally, I stopped in Neiman Marcus when I happened to be out of state on business and the wonderful SA found my pair ... in yet another state. Long story short, here are my new faves that arrived today:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467859227.816032.jpg

2. I understand the struggle. I hate waiting around, especially when you don't know when items come in.
    Congrats though, very beautiful!

3. Congrats! This is quite comfy! I have it in all black.

4. Yay!! Congrats!

5. Congrats . i understand how you feel, i get ready to return my first one since they are too small, and i worry that i cant find another one in bigger size

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using PurseForum mobile app

6. Congrats!

7. Love the color combo, congrats!

8. yay! congrats! One of my fave color combos!

9. So do the Espy's run small? I can't ever seem to find my regular size anywhere I go, but then I don't really know what size I need in them. What size do you normally wear... and what size did you buy that are too small? TIA! :smile:

10. I found they ran small, plus the top part (vamp?) comes up really high on the foot. So if you have high arches, it's rather tight across the top of the foot.

And thanks everyone for the congrats. I wore them today and loved them :smile:

11. Congrats! Glad you found these

12. Congrats!

13. Congrats on finding them! :biggrin::heart: I have these from several years ago when they were single soled and still wear them often. They are so comfy and I'm surprised at how well they have held up! I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of yours too! Enjoy!!!

14. My experience has been that Chanel shoes do run small, so the Espy's are no different. Thanks for your help and advice. I would love to have a pair one day too!
    So glad you found yours and are already enjoying them! :smile:

15. soooo pretty!! i want a pair too but it's usually a bag or an SLG that trumps the espys lol. need to get it soon before another price increase!! :wtf: