Finally got to wear my Stam!!!

1. I purchased my new black stam the first week of June because I loved it so much and wanted it for fall. I hadn't worn it yet, because I wanted to keep it for fall and felt it was too "heavy" to wear for summer. Well, now that it's post-Labor Day, I finally wore it last night!!! I LOVE it even more than before. It really is quite a fabulous bag.

And yes, I determined my entire outfit last night based on what would look good with the Stam. :yes:

2. ^ Carolyn, congrats. I'm glad that you finally took her out. =)

3. Thanks!

4. Congrats! Maybe a mini-pictorial? Enjoy your Stam!

5. yes, please share pics! I love that dog in your avatar

6. Congratulations, Carolyn!! My hubby and son got me a black stam for my bday and I used it for over 2 weeks, which is a long time for me because I usually change my bags every day or two. I've put it away for now so I can use some of my lighter color bags, but I will definitely take it out again soon. It is a beautiful bag!! Enjoy your bag :smile: !

7. How fun Carolyn!! Congrats!!:yes:

8. Wow, sounds like you really enjoyed it! I love when bags make me feel that happy. It's worth it for the price we pay.

9. Congrats and enjoy. Post some pics when you can.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice