Finally got one! Pics of my new Ursula Bowler!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lots of you know how quickly I fell in love with the Ursula Bowler recently (luvpurses24 is such an enabler!!!) I scoured ebay, and then authenticated and she finally arrived here yesterday...The large bowler in patent cashew, I am so in love, even though hubby thinks it looks like a piece of luggage, lol!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Let me be the FIRST to congratulate you on your GORGEOUS Bowler!!

:heart:She's a Keeper!!":heart:

Looks like a FABULOUS spring and summer color!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Tell DH that he needs to take you on a vacation so you can use your new "luggage"!!

3. it looks amazing!!!congrats on ur purchase!

4. That looks amazing on you! Congrats!!

Oh and it could be my computer but I think the bag color is Chalk.

5. You are the perfect model for that lovely bag... it looks amazing on you!

Wear it in good health and congrats! :yahoo:

6. What a gorgeous bag--and looks great on you! I wish all MY "luggage" looked like that! :graucho:

7. Oh YAY!!!:yahoo::yahoo: It's so beautiful!! :nuts: I'm glad I enabled you successfully!!;)

8. You carry that bag so well! I love it!!!!

9. I really love it! Congratulations.It looks great on you!

10. Thanks ladies! I do really love this bag!

Jbug - thanks lady, I'm looking forward to seeing what arrives on your doorstep soon!;)

Melly - I originally wanted chalk but had a hard time finding one, this color is about two or three shades darker, I think the flash from my camera makes it look a little lighter than it is...

Now am officially back on my ban, but bag satisfied for the moment...:devil:

11. The bag is so pretty and looks great on you!

12. Congrats!!u LOOK FAB WITH IT!

13. oh I love it..I have one in black and it's really one of my favorites...Happy for you. mags

14. Love it. Congrats on your score! I've always had a thing for the bowler. That cashew sure is a pretty color.

15. Love it. Congrats on your score! I've always had a thing for the bowler, not to mention, that cashew sure is a pretty color.