Finally got my wallet.. and a few other things

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in Scottsdale this weekend and just couldn't resist...

I'm now the proud new owner of a Monogram Canvas Koala Agenda, a Mini Monogram Pouchette (for my baby due in April :P), a kate spade aubrey baby bag, and a black Prada nylon wallet. It's the long one with two snaps.

I'd post pics, but I'm having to resort to dial-up while our broadband is down. BTW... are there any agenda pens (LV or otherwise) that will fit the small ring agendas? All eLuxury has are the nail pens and I don't feel like dropping $300 for a pencil!

2. Gongratulations!

3. Congrats on all your purchases!

4. Awww... congrats!!!!

5. Congrats!! I was at Scottsdale Fashion Square on Friday and today (Sunday) :smile: Soooo much neat stuff at LV!!!

I was bummed that the store is out of the pastilles bracelet...I really wanted to try it on:sad:

Sounds like you cleaned the place out!!! LOL

Do you remember which LV SA helped you out? They are all great but Lynne, Melanie and Albert are my favs:smile:

6. Congrats!!! pic please :smile:

7. Congrats on your new purchases, they sound great!!

8. Congrats!!!

9. Congrats.

10. Yay congrats! :biggrin:

11. Thanks for the links! I love tPF!!! I can't even remember what life was like before I joined. Now I can talk to people who understand my love of purses, and my husband has realized that maybe I'm not crazy after all.

12. I can't even describe the looks I got when I proudly showed off the mini pouchette I purchased for my still-in-the-womb baby girl!

13. Congrats! Aww, baby will be so happy!

14. Congrats! Great purchases