finally got my tobaco paddy from nap

1. i must say..... this bag goes beyond my expectation. i was expecting a more "blah" brown. but it actually is a very rich dark brown......
    the lock is perfect (no scrathces)
    i am very very happy with it.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Congrats!! !

3. Congrats!!! :yahoo: I'm so happy for you!!! :heart: Enjoy your new baby!! :flowers:

4. Me too!!!!!!!!! I was expecting the same thing. I LOVE my new bag!:yahoo: :love:

5. Congrats!! Post pics so we can see your new beauty :yes: .

6. i will tomorrow....
    i am too lazy to get up now. hehehehehhe

7. Congratulations! Tobacco sounds like an all around winner. The pics I've seen of everyone's Tobacco are all very nice.

8. congrats~! I should order a tobacco for my mom. :sad: I love the rich dark brown color.

9. Congrat!:nuts: I too would love to see pictures

10. Post pics please! I can never get enough of Chloe bags!! :lol:

11. Congrats! I want one so badly too! Enjoy!

12. CONGRATS on your new paddy! I love the tobacco colour...very rich...and what a great deal!!!!!

13. Congrats..!! :flowers: I bet it's a beauty as all the tobacco paddys we've seen here lately, I'd love to see it IRL as it looks gorgeous in the pictures:heart: That was the best paddy deal of the year!

14. congrats!!! i love the tobacco and im sure you do too!!! take pics :smile:!

15. That's Awesome!!! Mine is finally with the DHL courier on its way to me...after waiting a week!!! I've been going crazy with impatience:hysteric: ...I'm so happy that i get it before the weekend!:yahoo: I'll be posting pics as soon as i get it!!! So excited for DHL to knock on the door!!! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice