finally got my tan Jonnie

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I've been wanting a tan Jonnie. I bought an orangey colored one; leather was really nice but I still wanted tan. I bought a lighter brown colored one on ebay and had to return it as it had an ink mark.

Yesterday I found this one......perfect color, right price. The leather looks nice but feels kind of strange, almost suede-like or something. I'm probably going to keep it as I've wanted a Jonnie in a color like this since they first came out.

Sorry my picture isn't great but you may be able to see there is a pattern on the leather.

Opinions?

Attachments

• kooba jonnie tan amber.jpg
    kooba jonnie tan amber.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 255
photo from kooba website

tan-with-amber-1.jpg

Which color is more true to life? I like how it looks in your photo. Yay for finally getting your bag!

And you saw that there are quite a few Jonnies in the Kooba sale at the moment, right? ;)

the color is kind of in between the two photos. In bright sun light, it's closer to the stock photo. In lower light, it's more brown, less yellowish. It's called tan but I think it's pretty close to what I'd call camel color.
Thanks
I had tried Ebay and had a bad experience so I was glad to find one in a BNM store

How are you liking the Jonnie? I finally (we're talking like 2 years of looking) got a Zoey for cheap and in an ok color but I'm not sold on it. I am hoping your review of your jonnie will sway me one way or the other ha.

How are you liking the Jonnie? I finally (we're talking like 2 years of looking) got a Zoey for cheap and in an ok color but I'm not sold on it. I am hoping your review of your jonnie will sway me one way or the other ha.
I really like the functionality with the outside pocket. I leave it unzipped and it has plenty of room for keys, cell phone, whatever. Your bag has the same outside pocket so if you like outside pockets, this is a good one IMO.
I like the color of mine but I have to admit I would have preferred the smooth soft leather to the leather on mine. Since I wanted this bag in this color for so long, could not find one in stores for a good price and had a bad experience on ebay trying to get one, I think I did ok.

What color is your Zoey? Care to post pictures?